Great. (:
Posted on Friday, November 14, 2008, at 12:48 PM
Heyer! Yes yes yes, everything have been great recently. Kinda busy with work and family.Oh yah, I have fully recovered from my illness (: *Yaynesssssss! Like finally I had my sexy voice back.
Anyway, I was havg this random thoughts yesterday night while tryg to sleep.
So yes, I didnt sleep well. =\
The person I can confide now is away in Australia. Hate you la sister. Haha, but anyway he still managed to reply my sms this morning. (:
So I lied down thinkg,
How's aunty Kung doing?
I miss her saying: "Oxy we go blahblahblah. Just come along okay?! Even if Pete is not free."
How's Ahma doing?
I miss her cooking.
I miss hearing these, "Oxy, eat more eat more."
How's Aunty Leila doing?
I miss her jokes. She's like the only person close to Pete that can put a smile on his face.
How's Natuk doing?
She's brought liveliness to the house, like seriously.
She's just so funny and lovely.
How's Mishal doing?
I miss her cries. Miss lying next to her putg her to sleep/feeding her.
How's Max doing?
He always knock the door of Pete's room. Trying to disturb us playg com/studyg.
He love playg w my calculator.
How's Diana doing?
She will enter the room randomly and chat w me.
Yes,
I miss them. But no worries, I had nothing for Pete.
Just fond memories. I moved on.
More like they're my family den his family.
Alright,
Back to work. Finished rantings. (;
E2 girls! More gathering and meetings!
