Shaggged
Posted on Friday, January 9, 2009, at 10:30 PM
********************************************************************
I missed both work & tuition today.
Aftermath of the hectic week.
Fallg sick ):
Piles of work @ work, lunchg in office preparg Q for my student, after work rushed to Timah for tuition.
Totally draining.
Only manage to slack a little after work on Wed
Met mummy @ Lot 1 to shop for CNY's stuff
Plaza to get new TV.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Mount on the wall. MAUAHAHHAHA.
I love kimchi to the max now. eh, random =\
Anyway, I am hooked onto facebook's games
:D
And he's not out today. I am so not happy.
I told myself nt to whine bout the work @ NTU,
not to whine bout him in army & have no time for me.
Not gonna whine not gonna whine.
I wont.
Period.
Aftermath of the hectic week.
Fallg sick ):
Piles of work @ work, lunchg in office preparg Q for my student, after work rushed to Timah for tuition.
Totally draining.
Only manage to slack a little after work on Wed
Met mummy @ Lot 1 to shop for CNY's stuff
Plaza to get new TV.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Mount on the wall. MAUAHAHHAHA.
I love kimchi to the max now. eh, random =\
Anyway, I am hooked onto facebook's games
:D
And he's not out today. I am so not happy.
I told myself nt to whine bout the work @ NTU,
not to whine bout him in army & have no time for me.
Not gonna whine not gonna whine.
I wont.
Period.
(this is totally unglam. thanks MR TEO)

